Monday 25 February 2013

More research required

I should begin by saying thanks to everyone who's spent a moment or two in Otherwhile over the past few days and even greater thanks to those who've sent them here.  It's good to have your company on the sometimes lonely road to ... well, to wherever Otherwhile is going.  There are all sorts of rumours about what's going on - stricken rulers, missing heirs, a sighting near the Phildra forest of a toad with a retinue of zombie flies - so it's pretty clear something is up but the discovery of exactly what's going on will need to wait a little while I gather together some information about Otherwhile itself so we can all orientate ourselves (over the years I've got lost here more times than I'd care to mention, possibly because I often find myself treading Otherwhile's muddy pathways in those odd, half-unreal moments before falling asleep).

With regard to getting more information, I'm happy to say that I've managed to turn up part of a report from a former ambassador to Otherwhile giving a brief description of the land and people, which should be appearing here in the next couple of days.  I hope you find it useful.

Until then, thanks again for visiting.  I hope you're enjoying your time here.  And if you have any questions, just click on the comments and ask away.

*** Update***

The promised survey of Otherwhile is now available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment